This day was a short day because we had a Zoom meeting in which we wanted to participate. Unfortunately, the Quality Inn & Suites was not the best lodging. The advertising noted a free breakfast, elevators, indoor whirlpool/hot tub, indoor heated pool, and fitness for twice the price of the Super 8 back in Rock Springs. There was no pool or hot tub. The internet didn't work. And the "fitness center" was in a room where the pool should have been, a concrete floor, an outdated treadmill only, and you had to plug it into an outlet too far away. Very disappointing.
However, we did find a "trading post" that sold cards from a local artist, Jo Mack.
![]() | ||
| Coyote |
![]() | |
| back of the Coyote card |
What did Day Six mean to me? We drove through some smoke but it wasn't too bad.
What did I learn on Day Six? That even with a disappointing motel, there might be an interesting trading post in town.
What would I do differently if Mary and I travel in the future? We will stay away from Quality Inn & Suites. These are part of the Choice Hotels franchise. Neither of the Quality Inn & Suites where I made reservations were up to my standards.


No comments:
Post a Comment